Change Yahoo Password of your device by the Experts 24/7
Reset Yahoo Password
Yahoo is one of the free webmail service providers known for its awesome features. However, some of its users are unable to change Yahoo password as they think they might have any sorts of suspicious activity going on while operating the account. Or they might have forgotten their Yahoo password, so they need to change Yahoo password. If you have lost your Yahoo mail password or for any other reason, and want to change your password, you can follow the following methods to change or reset Yahoo password.
Steps to Reset Yahoo Account Password
- To start with this, you need to go to the Yahoo sign-in page, where you have to enter your Yahoo email or phone number and click on the continue button.
- If you choose a recovery email address then you will receive a message in alternate email with a link to create a new password to change.
- If you use a phone number to change your Yahoo password, then you must follow some additional steps to recover. Yahoo will ask you that do you have access to this phone number then you have to click on Yes, text me verification code key to get a text message.
- The fourth step to change Yahoo password is, you have to enter the code in the verification field and click on the verify button.
- The following window will be displayed where you will see the accounts connected with the given phone number to change Yahoo password.
- After that, click on the create a new password button to change. Next, you must confirm a new secure password for your account.
Steps to Change Yahoo password without Phone Number
- First of all, go to mail.yahoo.com in order to change your Yahoo password.
- Choose your Yahoo mail account.
- After that, click on Trouble signing in? Link below the Next button.
- Three options will be displayed to change your Yahoo password.
- Enter your Yahoo email address.
- Click to continue.
- You will get an email to your email address with the link along with the recovery code to change.
- When you click on that recovery link, you will be proceed to the new page and you will be required to type new password and confirm it by typing again in order to change your Yahoo password.
- Then your change Yahoo password to your email address will be done.
Steps to Change the Yahoo Password from desktop
- To change the Yahoo password from your desktop or computer, open the Yahoo login website from your computer’s browser. And this will open your inbox if you are logged in to your Yahoo account.
- If you are not yet logged in, type your email address and click next, and enter your password and click Sign in.
- Then, click in the tab with your name. After that, you will notice your name and your profile picture in the upper right corner of the window. A scroll down menu will appear.
- Now, click on the Account information, you will notice the link below your name in the menu. Now open your Account page.
- Now click on Account Security, you will see this tab on the left side of the page.
- After that, re-enter your login information. Enter your email address, click Next, then enter your current password and clickSign in.
- Click on the option of Change Yahoo password
section. It will seem on the upper right side of the Yahoo page. And this will
take you to the password change making page.
- If you have your Yahoo account password enabled, you should rather click on manage at the top right of the page. Then disable the account key at the button of the pop-up window. After that, yes, disable the account key and then understood, then click on Change Yahoo Password.
- Now you need to enter your new password twice in order to change. Type your new password in the Password section. Then, retype it in the confirm password text box.
- Then click on Continue. And your password change will be successful.
Steps to Change Yahoo mail password on iPhone
- First, go to Yahoo app on your iPhone.
- Then, at the top left tab on the side bar, scroll down and click on Account info.
- On the personal window, click on Account Security and tap on Change Security.
- After that, enter a new password and re-enter the password to change your Yahoo password.
- Finally, tap on Continue button and you will have changed email password.
- You can then go to Settings then mail, contacts, calendars, then Accounts.
- After that, click on your Yahoo Account and tap on the option of Password and enter the new Yahoo Password to have changed password for your Yahoo mail.
Steps to Change Yahoo mail Password on Android
- First, open the Android Mail app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Then tap on Manage Account.
- Then type your email address.
- After that, tap on edit your password and enter the new password in order to change your Yahoo mail password.
- Then click OK.And your password will be changed.
After going through all the above procedures, your password will be recovered. If you need any further assistance in order to change yahoo password or recover your Yahoo password, you can contact our Yahoo Customer Assistant. Our experts are available 24/7 to solve all sorts of issues related to change or reset password of the Yahoo Mail.