Ways to Change My Yahoo Mail Security Settings Like a Pro!
All of us do have a stable email account where we can exchange our emails properly. Many people do have two or three email accounts, as per to separate their personal and professional emails. Now, for both the purposes, Yahoo Support provides astonishing services to its users. All you need to do is to create your Yahoo Mail Account and then you are all set to exchange emails without any chaos. Many times, you would feel the need to know everything about the settings of Yahoo. You can check out its security settings, to maintain proper privacy.
You must know things related to its security settings. In case, you do have certain doubts, you can check out this blog. Here, we would be discussing the entire security settings of the Yahoo in details. Also, you might get to learn about the various ways to change it. You might have certain doubts or curiosity regarding the settings, checking it out is always a good option. You can also learn the different ways to change the settings. Any settings which you do not find appropriate according to your choice, you can change it. To keep your account well-protected and secured, you can take help from this blog.
Some simple ways to change Yahoo Mail security settings!
Selection of a strong password is important
Maintaining a proper email account can only be done it has been secured with a strong password. You must select a proper and strong password which is easy for you remember but difficult for others to guess. Your email account holds a lot of information that should be kept private. No one likes interference in the privacy. So, isn’t it a great idea to select a strong password to prevent the hackers to peep into our account.
- You must have a strong internet connection
- Then, you are supposed to type the address of Yahoo in the address bar
- Thereafter, you must enter the credentials and log into your Yahoo Account
- Seek for your profile picture, you would find this at the top right corner
- You must choose account info to open your security settings
- On the left sidebar, you must click on the Account Security
- As soon as you are done with the above steps, you must select the change password link
- Then, make sure you do type your new password twice
- Beware of the password you kept. Do not forget it
- In case, you are not able to remember the password, make sure seek help
Check out two-authentication process
- The next major step is to flourish two-authentication process
- Enable two major verification method
- Now, after entering a strong password, you must enter an important code
- This code could be sent to your email or phone number
- You must move to the account information page
- Then, you must select the medium to receive the code
- Select call or email
- You must slide and select two-step verification on
- As soon as you enter the code, you must enter it
- After that, click on the verify button
Your recovery information should be updated
- You must visit the account information page
- Move to the account settings
- You are supposed to add details like phone number or the email address
- Then, select add recovery or email/phone
- After that, you might receive a recovery email link or code
- At last, you are supposed to disable the security questions
This particular article is a huge explanation of the entire scenario of the security settings of the Yahoo. You can check out the different ways to have a look on the settings of Yahoo security. Supposedly, even after reading the blog, you do have issues or doubts, then seeking for expert’s attention are the only option left. Ultimately, all you need to do is to seek for Yahoo Customer Support. The services are fast and could help you to sort out your issues immediately.